We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit BMO Platform (website and mobile apps) and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to BMO you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the platform and log on with your username and password.
Collection of Personal Information
BMO does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a BMO account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you may be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To facilitate delivery the products you have purchased via BMO for our Sellers
- For customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our platform and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on our platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to facilitate delivery of the product to you, for example to our Sellers.
When you register as a user on BMO, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through BMO will be processed by our payment gateway provider (MOLPAY Sdn Bhd - 0948015X). You must only submit to us and our payment provider information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us.
However, you may access this information by logging into your account on BMO. Here you may view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any other relevant information.
You undertake to treat the personal access data privately and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on BMO website or mobile apps.
Security of Your Personal Information
BMO ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Limiting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products and mechanisms to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the payment and delivery of the products you have purchased via BMO.
In exceptional circumstances BMO may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. BMO is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by BMO please contact us at email@example.com and we work towards a solution to resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit BMO website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within BMO website you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site, mobile apps and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
BMO reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
It is your sole responsibility to keep up to date with our policies as your continued use of BMO platform after any changes or updates to it means that you accept and agree to it.
Complaints about breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org