|Address||Gtower, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Stock Availability||48In stock||0Out of stock|
|Per Box||0 units of Kronos Flat No More Tyre Sealant and Inflator (650ml)|
RM 30.00 -50%
- Designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks.
- It is 100% applicable to breach within 6 mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles.
- No jack non tyre-change is needed.
- One step procedure of tyre pumping and repairing is finished in seconds.
- It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage.
- Non-toxic and odorless.
- No corrosion and no damage to the tyre.
Why Kronos Flat No More Tyre Sealant and Inflator?
- Easy to use.
- Seals puncture within seconds, up to 8mm.
- No jack needed.
- Does not damage your tyres and rims.
- Long lasting formula.
- Non Toxic and chemically neutral.
- 100% organic polymer.
- 1 year manufacturing warranty.
650 ml bottle (largest in the market)
- Ability to inflate 18inch tyre from full flat to full.
High pressure inflation
- Inflate tyre back to its original condition within 2 minutes.
- Twist the switch to trigger automated inflation so customers do not have to be right next to the tyre during inflation.
Ability to withstand high temperature
- Exported to hot countries E.g. Qatar, therefore Malaysia's climate is not an issue.
How to inflate your tyre?
- If possible, remove object that caused punctures.
- Deflat the tyre, shake the can well before use.
- Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve. break top red seal and twist the red valve cap clockwise to inflate.
- After pumping is finished, disconnect both end of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km at moderate speed to allow the sealer to spread evenly in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure accordingly.
- Empty can is recyclable.
- It is just for emergancy use. Repair your puncture tyre with rubber patch at your earliest possibility.
- Keep away from direct heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
- Store in a cool, dry place (45˚C);avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not puncture or incinerate the can.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- 650 ml